We reach out to you first and foremost to thank you for your support and partnership. In these times of uncertainty, we are reminded just how thankful we are to help you build the project of your dreams and support your business.
During this challenging time, we want to reassure you that the safety of our associates, customers and communities is our top priority. We know you rely on us to continue delivering the products you need to keep your jobs moving and your people working, and we remain committed to delivering our materials to you in a safe and responsible way.
- GBS is stocked and ready to support you.
- Our sales team will remain in contact with you to assist in all matters and communicate quickly in challenging times.
- We have introduced contactless deliveries, having our drivers avoid shaking hands, taking delivery photos in lieu of signatures and adhering to the 6 feet social distancing recommendations. Our yards and job site layouts allow us to continue delivering material while keeping the prescribed social distance.
- Due to demand and changes or interruptions in supply chains and markets, delivery of orders and customer response times may be delayed.
- Many of the services you receive while visiting our locations can be done by phone or online and we ask that you make these your primary method for doing business right now. To minimize foot traffic our showroom doors are closed, we ask that you call or text your order in so that we can have it ready for you or pull it while you wait.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work together during this unique time. We will continue to keep you updated. Thank you for your continued partnership.
All our best,